When We Show Up Together, Magic Happens
Integrate IEP into your organization, or with your clients, by becoming an IEP Steward. As an IEP Steward, you’ll guide people to Show Up more fully, collaborate more effectively, and lead. By making IEP part of your culture you’ll enhance presence and communication on an intuitive and collaborative level — supporting your team and organization in having more of the impact you desire in the world.
Level 1: Training (May & Oct 2017)
We heartfully believe it takes a village and that everything magic happens in relationship, so we are growing the village in order to bring IEP to as many humans and organizations possible. We currently have Internal & External IEP-Trained Stewards in the areas of Education, Health Care, Design, Organizational Culture, Talent, Hospitality, Government, Non-Profit, Small Business, and our Stewardship Team continues to grow… Will you join us?
IEP Stewardship Training includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, a 1-year license* to use the content in your organization (or with your clients if you are an “External Steward), a 4-day training session, Learning & Integration Labs, and some follow up to make it all so. Download detailed program information here.
*Your license is renewable on an annual basis and includes continuing education, training, and support to ensure sustainability and quality as you take this work deeper.
IEP-Trained Stewards will:
- Have a deeper understanding and competency with the content, as well as real time application and tools they can use to optimize IEP immediately
- Be able to lead discussions and share content from the 4-hour IEP Fundamentals Session within their organization
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including use of 10 proprietary IEP tools
- Be able to pay this work forward inside their organization and with their clients in a meaningful, authentic, and sustainable way.
- Be able to continue to enhance, strengthen, and deepen their own leadership skills and presence
More Info & Go!
There are two types of Stewardship, “Internal”: you work inside your company and want to pay this work forward in your organization, or “External”: you work independently in a helping profession ie. as a coach, consultant, therapist, or health care provider, and want to use this work with your clients.
For more information, including details, best practices, requirements, benefits, and pricing for the different types and levels of Stewardship, please download the detailed program info below.
If you are ready to get started you can enroll in Level 1 Training now.
Our next Training Cohort starts October 24-27, 2017!