When We Show Up Together, Magic Happens
Integrate IEP into your organization, or with your clients, by becoming an IEP Steward. As an IEP Steward, you’ll guide people to Show Up more fully, collaborate more effectively, and lead. By making IEP part of your culture you’ll enhance presence and communication on an intuitive and collaborative level — supporting your team and organization in having more of the impact you desire in the world.
Level 1: Training (October 2017)
We heartfully believe it takes a village and that everything magic happens in relationship, so we are growing the village in order to bring IEP to as many humans and organizations possible. We currently have IEP-Trained Stewards in the areas of Education, Health Care, Design, Organizational Culture, Talent, Hospitality, Government, Non-Profit, Small Business, and our Stewardship Team continues to grow… Will you join us?
IEP Stewardship Training includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, a 1-year license* to use the content in your organization, a 4-day training session, Learning & Integration Labs, and some follow up to make it all so. Download detailed program information here. (Note: We are up-leveling some of the benefits and perks in Stewardship for the October Cohort, so download the info now, and we’ll send you the updated version when it’s complete!)
*Your license is renewable on an annual basis and includes continuing education, training, and support to ensure sustainability and quality as you take this work deeper.
IEP-Trained Stewards will:
- Have a deeper understanding and competency with the content, as well as real time application and tools they can use to optimize IEP immediately
- Be able to lead discussions and share content from the 4-hour IEP Fundamentals Session within their organization
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including use of 10 proprietary IEP tools
- Be able to pay this work forward inside their organization and with their clients in a meaningful, authentic, and sustainable way
- Be a part of the community growing IEP in the world
- Participate in something that we’re told again and again is unlike anything they’ve experienced before, enabling them to up-level their own teaching, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Be able to continue to enhance, strengthen, and deepen their own leadership skills and presence
More Info & Go!
There are two types of Stewardship, “Internal”: you work inside your company and want to pay this work forward in your organization, or “External”: you work independently in a helping profession ie. as a coach, consultant, therapist, or health care provider, and want to use this work with your clients.
For more information, including details, best practices, requirements, benefits, and pricing for the different types and levels of Stewardship, please download the detailed program info below. (Again, we’ll send you the updated magic when it’s complete.)
If you are ready to get started you can schedule a 30-minute exploratory session* now to see if this path is right for you. (If you’ve already done this and are ready to rock, enroll in Level 1 Training below.)
*Essential: Please review the Program Overview before scheduling your exploratory session.
Our next Training Cohort starts October 24-27, 2017!
(Heads Up! Tuition will increase 9/8 to $8,900 for the training and the 1-year license and all that goes with it.)