You may be going through a lot right now. Whether it’s the general energy of the pandemic, changes in your business or career, a loss of relationship, loss of a job or revenue, changes in your team, health changes, ANYTHING… you may be feeling a need to breathe, reflect, and RESET.
That’s what this program is here for.
This program is online, self-paced, and includes:
- 10 lessons with videos and worksheets (videos range from 2-13 minutes, the longest is 18)
- A RESET Implementation & Fieldwork Guide
- The IEP Sheet
- Bonus Videos on “Who you’re becoming” and “Breadcrumbs back to self”
- Clear the field, identify WHAT’S WHAT: Get clear on what you’ve just been through (or are going through); what’s important about it and who you’ve become thus far; and process through the good, bad, ugly, and beautiful so you can clear that energy and move forward
- Capture and cull the learning and put it to use so that you come out of “this” (whatever “this” is) more you, more congruent, stronger, and with more agency and power in your life and leadership
- Create “breadcrumbs” to anchor and strengthen you and your state of being when you are off kilter
- Identify, design, and activate your RESET (RESET is an acronym that takes you through the process of resetting — for real — so that you can show up better, clearer, and stronger for yourself and others. The RESET process involves 14 components to explore, nourish, and tend to.)
- Reboot and go with your action plan
You can do this RESET for anything and as often as you want. You can do it in your PJs in the middle of the night. You can do it with friends or your team. You can even do this as a team process. And when you purchase the program, you get life-long access.
Our intention as a team and organization is to serve you and be as useful as possible by bringing you tools, programs, and content we create for building awareness and self-care, optimizing leadership and self-agency, and ultimately increasing positive impact all the way around. No noise. Just honest work that invites space to RESET.