Introducing #ProjectImpeccable (AKA ProjectYOU)
You may have heard me talk about the impact of my #ProjectImpeccable in 2016. It was one of the most powerful things I’ve ever done for myself and came from intuition and an internal drive for more impact, more space, more joy. I’ve pulled the most important elements of the project and created a program to support others in doing their own, and now we’re releasing it for YOU.
Would you like to go on your own #ProjectImpeccable journey? Please do!
We originally ran this program live in January 2017 and decided to turn it into virtual program that can be done on your computer, in your journal, or on your phone… The experience is designed so you can do it on your own time, at your pace, in your way, and as it fits your desires and needs.
And now we’ve decided to add a Bonus Component: Read on for more info!
Over the 60-day program, you’ll get quiet, clarify outcomes, set intentions, create rituals, learn core tools from the IEP Method to support you, and create the internal and external space to make it all so.
The current program consists of the below PLUS the last BONUS bullet:
- A 2-Hour #ProjectImpeccable Workshop that you can access at your convenience
- A #ProjectImpeccable Fieldwork Guide
- 60 Daily audios/videos with a reminder/tip/little bit of love to keep you rocking and rolling (you control when you start this portion of the program)
- A 40-minute Q&A call that had some great questions and you can access it at your convenience
Participation in all of this is totally optional, truly — you take what serves, use what feels life-giving and in flow, and the rest of it, you release. The program is designed truly to give you information, guardrails, and grace so you create a true and sustainable and life-giving experience for YOU.
What would you like to create for yourself right now? For your life?
This project — aka “projectimpeccable”, aka “projectyou” — will help you clear space and lay a stronger foundation for whatever you’re up to.
Below are some of the things I’ve noticed that get created from a “being” standpoint in #ProjectImpeccable…
- Internal “truth”.
- Less “triggers”, less “drama”, more “real”.
- A more solid presence.
And, I’ve also seen people do some pretty awesome tangible stuff with their 60 days…
- Redesign/up-level business models
- Redesign/up-level relationships
- Redesign/up-level their standards
- Redesign/up-level the way they have client conversations
- Redesign/up-level their well-being
- Redesign/up-level their goals and intentions to align with what is truly important to them
- Redesign/up-level their schedule, calendar, life and space to support what they’re up to in the world…
It’s all truly up to you. Whatever you set your intentions and attention upon, you can create it. Especially if the intentions are coming from a clean space (and not from “shoulds” or ego). You need the “being” and you need the “doing” to make stuff so. (The “being” is actually the highest leverage lever in this equation.)
(Note: When you register you will receive a note with more information as well as a couple of places to look to give you a head start on your own #PI.)
Cost for the program is $100.