IEP Learning Labs! Next Lab: 3.11.21
Need a refresher, a steady IEP drumbeat, follow up on programs you’ve done (or are doing), simply want to be in community with others who care about impact AND well-being, or are completely brand new to this work and want to dig in with a fun group? Learning Labs are designed to give you ongoing access to IEP training and support, strengthen your IEP practice, provide a new (or refresher) tool or principle each month, and support you in leading with resiliency, grace, and grit.
All virtual, 90 minutes/month (though Anese stays on for up to 2 hours for extra Q&A and coaching), and recorded if you can’t make it live, these labs are here to support you and be a steady IEP drumbeat in your life. Sessions are a combination of content, discussion, experience, group work, and then integration fieldwork to support you in making (and keeping) it real.
You can participate in individual sessions each month, or sign up for an annual membership and join the IEP Community.
Details, dates, membership and enrollment options, and more, all right here.
NEXT LEARNING LAB:
DATE: March 11, 2021, 12-1:30 PST. (Anese will stay on until 2:00 PST for any additional questions or coaching needs) (Session will be recorded and sent to you if you cannot attend live.)
TOPIC: IEP + Activating the IEP Sheet
- 90-minute (up to 2 hours*) experiential webinar workshop session with Anese
- Fieldwork Worksheet(s) to apply training content
- Follow-up tools to support integration (+ recording to be used afterwards for participants)
- 4 weeks of the IEP Beat to support integration (52 weeks with annual membership)
- $111/person/single session OR
- $3000/person/annual membership — includes all 12 sessions, year of the Beat, extra tools and resources, and more — SPECIAL OFFER through 3/31/2021: $999 one-time investment or 12 monthly installments of $100 each.
Note: If you’d like an annual membership ($1,200) with 12 monthly installments ($100 each), please register on the page here.
If you’d like to book a Private Learning Lab or enroll in an Organizational Membership, please contact us.