IEP-W: An IEP Method® Webinar Workshop Series
Join us for this 4-part Webinar Workshop Series to learn all the parts of the IEP Method®, work the IEP Leadership Model (inside and out), create action plans, participate in exercises and practicum (privately), assess the (positive and negative) financial and cultural impact of energy, self-care, and well-being so you can tie this work to your bottom line, have a tangible action plan as well as new skills to help you have more impact, lead more effectively, bring better energy and presence to any screen or room, AND have enough energy and presence for your life and loved one and self at the end of the day.
This is a new offering we’ve created to accommodate schedules, budgets, time zones, work requirements, and energy management, as well as to give people new ways and pacing to truly integrate the content over 2 weeks. This session was originally recorded live in four parts and includes 4 videos (2-2.5 hours each with bonus content), handouts, and core slides from the webinar to support your integration.
* Recordings: $97 per individual session OR $297 for the whole series (excludes December 21, 2020 session) — register below
The IEP Fundamentals Workshop Webinar (IEP-W) Sessions are:
- Session 1: IEP Method® and Impact: Using It, Optimizing It, and Measuring It (Culturally & Financially) (register for single recorded session here)
- Session 2: The Essential You: Setting Intentions, Holding Your Space, and Leading Authentically (register for single recorded session here)
- Session 3: Building a Strong Energetic Field & Foundation: Setting Yourself Up For Success Through the 4 Quads (register for single live session here)
- Session 4: Putting it All Together: Creating Intentional Impact & Building Clean Relationships through Your IEP (register for single live session here)
- and a VERY special, YEAR-END event “SET YOUR 2021 UP” on December 21, 2020 (2-hour live, $150) (register for live session here)
Please note that there are no refunds on this program as you receive all training and materials upon registration.