IEP-Stewardship Training: Oct 25-28, 2018 in Ann Arbor, MI
IEP Stewardship Training includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, a 1-year license to lead and use the content in your organization (and/or with your private clients), a 4-day training session with Anese, Learning Labs, and some follow up to make it all so. We book these trainings in cohorts by application. If you are interested, please download the overview and application provided below.
IEP-Trained Stewards will:
- Have a deeper understanding and competency with the content, as well as real time application and tools they can use to optimize IEP immediately
- Be able to share and coach IEP content, as well as lead the 4-hour IEP Fundamentals Session within their organization and with their 1:1 clients
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including use of 20 proprietary IEP tools
- Be able to pay this work forward inside their organization, or with their private clients, in a meaningful, authentic, and sustainable way.
- Be able to continue to enhance, strengthen, and deepen their own leadership skills and presence
Note: Stewardship Training INCLUDES your tuition in IEP Live! (which happens the first two days of training, next session will be October 25-26, 2018 in Ann Arbor, MI) and IEP-Stewardship Training (booked by cohort). A special discount of 20% off tuition applies when you bring 2 or more stewards from your organization. (Just use the code TEAMSTEWARD at checkout. If you would prefer to be invoiced or book a cohort for 8+ people, please click here to contact us directly.) Also, as a thank you we have special rates for government, education, and non-profit organizations, contact us for more information.(Please note: discounts cannot be combined.)
We know stuff happens, if you’d like to learn about our rescheduling and cancellation policy, please click here.
Space, time, and energy are precious! Register now so we can get you started! (Note: If you have not already, before you register, please download the program overview to ensure Stewardship is right for you. If, after you’ve reviewed, you have questions or would like to discuss, we’ll be happy to set up a chat! All directions and info at the bottom of our official Stewardship page.)
Want to take it deeper and go straight to Certification? Come on over!
$4900.00, save $500 over installment option (Increasing to $7500 in January 2019!)
$5400.00; First payment of $3600.00 upon registration, second payment of $1800.00 one month after initial training.