IEP Live! Self-Leadership Immersion – 10/24 in Sacramento!
What is your Energetic Presence? Is it helping you create the impact you want in your organization and life? Are you Showing Up in a way that’s creating the culture you want to be a part of? Do you have enough of “you” left at the end of the day for you, your family, and the things you care most about? Are you feeling “busy”, “overwhelmed”, wiped out, or simply discombobulated with all that’s going on in your world?
How are you setting yourself up for success to LEAD in a way that is effective, inspiring, and life-giving (vs. soul-sucking)?
We have plans for you. And they’re all in our NEW IEP Live! Leadership Immersion.
And now we’re doing it in a 1-day and 2-day option. If you want to dig in and address team, leadership, collaboration, culture, and relationships — go hit up the 2-day — AND if you just want the basics of IEP and to work on your own personal leadership and presence, and you only want to spend a day, join us for the 1-day self-leadership session! (A more extensive overview of what we cover on day 1 and day 2 can be found right here.) Our October event is loaded with new content, a new venue, new materials, new experiences, and new outcomes. If you’ve been to IEP Live! in the past, wonderful… come again, there’s so much more to dig into.
Aside from the core Fundamentals of IEP and the IEP Method, we’ll be working on the following:
- Strengthening your Energetic Presence from the inside out (in so many ways)
- Rocking authentic presence and holding space (both for yourself AND for others) in any conversation or situation (chaos included)
- Shifting your state and presence AUTHENTICALLY in a way that will get you the best (and most real) results
- Navigating “busy”, “overwhelm”, and “discombobulation” (and even eliminating them if you so choose)
- Setting yourself up to BE and BRING the best version of you to the table – everyday (whether that means leading your board meeting or sitting on the couch watching cartoons with your kids – it all counts!)
We know stuff happens, if you’d like to learn about our rescheduling and cancellation policy, please click here.