IEP Team & Culture Cohort Starts 4.7.21
IEP Impact Cohorts are our training courses where we take a deep-dive into IEP, give you the experience of the IEP Method®, and create a space to make this work a part of your daily life and practice. When you finish, it is a habit and a new way of leading. This work gives participants new ways to address “busy,” conflict, chaos, and overwhelm, as well as to lead, influence, be present, and tend to their own well-being and resiliency in the process.
The Team & Culture Cohort starts 4/7, will meet for 8 weeks for 90 minutes a week and includes assessments, training, group work, and an IEP Cultural Leadership Certificate of Completion at the end. Please see all details on the main cohort page.
Team & Culture Cohort
For leaders who want to up-level the IEP of their organization as well as their ability to lead their teams, create trust, safety, and connection (especially remotely), and build a healthy and sustainable positively contagious culture.
- Assessments and Pre-Work
- 8 weeks of group cohort meetings — 90 minutes each (includes content, Q&A, exercises, and coaching)
- Training Integration & Fieldwork Guide for Cohort
- Access to the Weekly IEP Culture Beat for weekly cadence and accountability support
- Access to online Virtual Presence & Meeting IEP Toolkit and IEP School Level 2 (Team & Relationship Mastery)
- Access to IEP Learning Labs through the end of 2021 to support ongoing integration and training
- IEP Cultural Leadership Certificate of Completion
- Limited to 20 participants
Team Rate: Save 20% when you enroll 4 or more from your team (CODE: TEAM at checkout)
If you’d like to book a Private Cohort for your organization only in 2021, please contact us.