IEP-Stewardship Certification: By Invitation/Application
IEP Stewardship Certification includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, a 18-month initial license to lead and use the content in more than one organization (and with your private clients), a 4-day training session with Anese, Learning Labs and all follow up included in base training, as well as additional support, coaching, feedback, private work with Anese, and more to accelerate your game as Steward. Certification is by invitation or application only, takes place after the basic training, and includes 18 months of additional support and tools. We book the basic Stewardship training for you and then move you into a certification cohort as you are ready. If you are interested, please download the overview and contact us to start the application process.
IEP-Certified Stewards will:
- Be able to do the things listed in the IEP-Training Track as well as…
- Be able to share and coach IEP content, as well as lead the 4-Hour IEP Fundamentals Session with multiple clients and a broader license, making this work a core part of their business
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including use of 20 proprietary IEP tools (rolled out over the 18-month program)
- Be a part of our IEP-Certified Stewardship Cohort which focuses on the “business of IEP Stewardship” and provides access to more training, tools, and 1:1 coaching and support
- Be listed on our site as a IEP-Certified Steward (once they’ve completed criteria) and be eligible for referrals as part of our Stewardship Team
- Be able to continue to enhance, strengthen, and deepen their own leadership skills, presence, and IEP Mastery
Note: The Certification Training Track INCLUDES your tuition in IEP Live! (which happens the first two days of training) and IEP-Stewardship Training (booked by cohort). A special discount of 20% off tuition applies when you bring 4 or more stewards from your organization. If you would prefer to be invoiced or book a cohort for 8+ people, please click here to contact us directly. Also, as a thank you we have special rates for government and non-profit organizations, contact us for more information. (Please note: discounts can not be combined.)
We know stuff happens, if you’d like to learn about our rescheduling and cancellation policy, please click here.