IEP-Stewardship Certification: By Invitation/Application
IEP Stewardship Certification includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, a 1-year license to lead and use the content in more than one organization (and with your private clients), a 4-day training session with Anese, Learning Labs and all follow up included in base training, as well as additional support, coaching, feedback, private work with Anese, and more to accelerate your game as Steward. Certification is by invitation or application only, takes place after the basic training, and includes a year of additional support and tools. We book the basic Stewardship trainings in cohorts by application. If you are interested, please download the overview and application provided below.
IEP-Certified Stewards will:
- Be able to do the things listed in the IEP-Training Track as well as…
- Be able to share and coach IEP content, as well as lead the 4-Hour IEP Fundamentals Session with multiple clients and a broader license, making this work a core part of their business
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including use of 20 proprietary IEP tools (rolled out over the year long program)
- Be a part of our IEP-Certified Stewardship Cohort which has access to more training, tools, and 1:1 coaching and support
- Be listed on our site as a IEP-Certified Steward (once they’ve completed criteria) and be eligible for referrals as part of our Stewardship Team
- Be able to continue to enhance, strengthen, and deepen their own leadership skills, presence, and IEP Mastery
Note: The Certification Training Track INCLUDES your tuition in IEP Live! (which happens the first two days of training – next session date and location TBD) and IEP-Stewardship Training (booked by cohort). A special discount of 20% off tuition applies when you bring 2 or more stewards from your organization. (Just use the code TEAMSTEWARD at checkout. If you would prefer to be invoiced or bring 8+ people, please click here to contact us directly.) Also, as a thank you we have special rates for government and non-profit organizations, contact us for more information.
We know stuff happens, if you’d like to learn about our rescheduling and cancellation policy, please click here.
Space, time, and energy are precious! Register now so we can get you started! (Note: If you have not already, before you register, please download the program overview and schedule an exploratory call with me to ensure Stewardship is right for you. All directions and info at the bottom of our official Stewardship page.)
$8900.00 For full Certification
$9400.00 For full Certification; First payment of $4900.00 upon registration, second payment of $2500.00 one month post training, and final payment of $2000.00 two months post training.