Leadership, Resiliency, and Cultural Health Learning Labs
Focused on time-sensitive challenges and opportunities to navigate today’s leadership and business environment, IEP Learning Labs meet the moment, give you ongoing access to training and support in a convenient and time-friendly manner (all virtual and only 2 hours/month), and help you and your workforce lead with resiliency, grace, and grit. These “webinar-workshops” can be led privately for your organization (customized, oriented to your challenges, focused on the topics below, and only for your people), or you can enroll your people in our general IEP public Learning Labs here.
These learning labs are designed for employees and professionals, at any level, who aspire to lead, perform, serve, team, and thrive better.
Details of the lab offering, along with examples of Learning Lab topics are below.
About Organizational Learning Labs
Learning Labs for organizations can be scheduled on your time, with your people, on your training platform, and on the topics that will most support you. The labs are a combination of content, interactions, exercises, Q&A, and integration fieldwork to keep it all alive. Sessions are recorded, and the organization receives the recording, so you can use the lab internally. (Information on our core Learning Lab program detailing more about the basics of the IEP Lab can be found on the public lab page below.)
What’s included with each Organizational Learning Lab:
- 2-hour experiential webinar workshop session with Anese
- Fieldwork Integration Guide to provide tools for working through and applying training content
- Follow-up tools to support integration (+ recording to be used afterwards for your organization)
- Optional 4 weeks of the IEP Beat for participants to support integration
- Preparation and alignment call with primary stakeholder(s) to ensure content meets the needs of the group/organization
Our three first Learning Labs of 2021, as well as additional topics we’ll be covering as the conversation unfolds, are listed below with details. You can find a calendar of events and our currently scheduled open labs on our calendar page here. (When you do a session privately, we will do it on a date that works best for your organization.)
If you’d like to have ongoing access to all general IEP Learning Labs (and recordings) throughout the year as well as additional benefits and a steady conversation to come to monthly, we’d love to have you in our community via annual subscription. You can enroll in this as an individual or as an organization.
Annual Membership includes:
- Access to all twelve monthly Learning Labs (and recordings)
- Integration Worksheet(s) for each learning lab to integrate the tools
- 52 weeks of the new IEP Beat to support integration (see The Beat bonus below)
- 10% discount in online self-paced programs
Individual sessions and Annual Memberships: If you have less than 10 people you’d like to enroll or subscribe in our open-enrollment program. (Individual: $111 person, Annual Membership: $1,200/person)
Organizational enrollment: If you have more than 10 people, and would like a single session “class pass” or a subscription that gives you access to all sessions (12/year), please contact us. Fees are based upon the number of participants from your company along with the number of sessions you’d like to enroll in. Please let us know the number of people in your group and the specific session(s) you’d like to attend and we will set you up beautifully. (Note: Class Passes start at $2,500/org/session, Annual Memberships start at $25,000/org/year.)
Private Organizational Sessions & Memberships: If you know you want to do a private internal session for your organization, and/or create an annual plan, please complete the form below so we can set up a call to co-design a custom experience for you. Examples of private learning lab topics and outcomes are below. (Private Organizational Sessions start at $20,000.)
Leadership Resiliency – Rebooting It, Rebuilding It, and Cultivating It Now
Usually, we hit a hard bump (or five), get through it, recover, build our resiliency a bit more and then move forward stronger. The magic is in the recovery time. However, our current “moment” in time is anything but “usual,” providing little resting ground for reboots, recovery, and catching our breath. While we have little control of external events, we can cultivate our resiliency, and we can intentionally move forward together. This session addresses resiliency (and the contagious nature of it), leadership nourishment, the mindset and honoring of the “real” required to get through challenging times, and creating a sustainable (and authentic) path forward together.
In this experiential 2-hour session you will:
- Assess your level of resiliency, your need for a reboot, and what you need NOW
- Explore who you’ve become this last year and what resiliency muscles were created that you may not even see yet
- Learn The 7 Ps of Personal Burnout and identify your most susceptible three
- Learn the IEP Method® to up-level your intentions, energy, presence, and ability to “hold your space” and create intentional impact this year
- Learn how to prioritize the essential, what can wait (or release), and how to communicate priorities, commitments, and expectations with your team/people
- Explore your definition of, and possibly new measurements and criteria for, success
- Create your plan to move forward and to use as a guide as you lead yourself and your team into the next…
Expanding and Building Teams, Talent, Trust, and Culture in a Remote World
Ever-increasing virtual connectedness and distractions, demands and responsibilities, and new challenges require leadership and a workplace culture that is collaborative, productive, inclusive, healthy, engaged, and usefully contagious. Conscious leaders and connected teams are essential to creating positive financial impact, business results, and high-performance cultures. While this can be harder working remotely, it is possible. How you navigate the challenges of today with your team and culture, will determine the impact you have and where you land tomorrow.
In the experiential 2-hour session you will:
- Assess the current state of your team and cultural health, the financial (and trust) impact of it, and how you might personally be contributing to it
- Learn tools, frameworks, language, and agreements to improve collaboration, open communication, navigate conflict, create safety, and nurture an inclusive sustainable healthy culture that people can count on, feel safe and seen in, and be inspired by
- Learn the 5-Steps to Intentional Impact Framework from the IEP Method® to help you prepare individually and as a team for any meeting, conversation, or presentation
- Decide what kind of shifts will be most useful for your team in remote work so that everyone can participate flexibly, effectively, and congruently,in their own well-being and performance management
- Create your plan to open this discussion with your team in a way that inspires leadership and collaboration and expands team health
The 7Ps of Personal & Organizational Burnout: Identifying, Addressing, and Reshaping Them
In Contagious Culture I wrote about the 7Ps of Organizational Burnout, in Contagious You, I wrote about the 7Ps of Personal Burnout. Some of the Ps overlap, and since writing those books – and with the Pandemic – there are more. Burnout is the number one thing I see people dealing with right now — and it is relentless — so in this talk, we dig in. This topic is so crucial to our well-being and leadership that both accelerator cohorts (below) have burnout modules included in them so if you want to do work on this over time, please consider joining or hosting a cohort.
In the experiential 2-hour session you will:
- Assess your current level of burnout (there are 5 levels) and create a plan to move forward authentically and realistically
- Learn The 7Ps of Organizational and Personal Burnout AND identify your CORE FOUR susceptibilities
- Learn the IEP Method® (all three components) to help you proactively work with burnout, transform it, or recover from it
- Create your Personal Partnership Plan with my new exercise and formula for navigating burnout (or “getting in front of it” altogether)
- Determine boundaries, hard stops, criteria, and communication necessary to partner with yourself more intentionally
- Change your relationship with leadership and self-care to build resiliency and transform “busy,” burnout, and overwhelm quickly
- Create an action plan for leadership nourishment, getting support, and discerning next steps
Additional Private Learning Lab topics may include:
- Leadership Self-Care 101: Design a self-care practice that supports you and sets you up to thrive (your way). Identify your self-talk habits and unpack the 3 things you are likely doing to sabotage your own self-care. Work with your environment so it nourishes you (and supports working from home). And intentionally craft your relationships (and “posse”) for optimal well-being, inspiration, and support.
- Choice Points: We are met in almost every moment with “choice points” as to how we see the world, ourselves, each other, whether we see problems or opportunities, dark or light, complaints or requests, people or objects, and more. Every moment, every thought, every action, offers a new choice. Whatever we choose determines if we “expand” or “contract,” if we become an “invitation” or “repellent,” and how much resource we’ll have available to us to decide our next best move (even in the toughest scenarios). What’s more, each “choice point” rewires our brain so we will do more of the same. In this session we will dig in, identify default choice points, and choose new ones, and strengthen helpful ones, that serve.
- Building Leadership Trust & Congruency: Your ability to build trust with others is directly related to your own internal congruency and self-trust. Learn how to identify and honor core values and criteria for congruency while building fulfillment and credibility at the same time.
- Creating Intentional Impact: Clean, clean, congruent, and actionable intentions are at the root of being able to create positive intentional impact. Learn how to create (and act upon) effective intentions for yourself, as a team, as an organization, for a meeting, for a project, or for your life, in order to create the best outcomes possible.
- Managing, Navigating, and Partnering with Change: Pain and change are inevitable, suffering is optional – when you stay in conscious relationship with change and pain and identify what you need. Learn how to work with change, honor the authentic emotion of change and pain, identify unproductive stress from it, and shift accordingly for yourself and your team.
- Virtual (and IRL) Leadership Presence: Work your presence virtually and in-person for optimal impact and connection tapping into the obvious and not-so-obvious of what happens in each domain that you may not even be aware of (yet). Learn how to set yourself up before, during, and after any meeting so that you bring an authentic, congruent, powerful presence to the experience and are best able to create trust with and serve those you’re there with.
- Building Team Health: Creating the conditions for healthy dynamics in your relationship (personally and professionally) via clear agreements, conscious boundaries and requests, and clean EG “energetic hygiene” (EG = so you don’t project your stuff all over your team or those you love and lead) is essential to building team trust, health, and productivity — especially remotely. Learn 3 frameworks for agreements, boundaries, and clean EG that will help you create a safe container for teaming.
- The Art of Productive Feedback: Your ability to give and receive feedback — and to be comfortable with your discomfort — is directly related to how far you will be able to lead and grow others. Explore and expand your relationship with feedback, learn a feedback model for the tangible and intangible issues we need to give feedback on, and leave the session with a plan.
And others like…
- Addressing and Shifting the “Lowest Vibration” in the Room: Learn how to work with negative energy in your meetings (and ensure first that YOU are not the one bringing it).
- Conflict Navigation and Relationship Design: Learn models for healthy (and productive) conflict navigation, and even better how to co-actively design your relationships before they get to conflict.
- Accountability, Ownership, & And Having Each Other’s Back: Dig into what each of these means, how you embrace more of them for yourself, and how you set your team up to model each of them.
- The Science of Showing Up: Dig into what’s happening in your brain, body, and system as you make choices to show up, take care of yourself, and choose to lead.
- The Financial & Cultural Impact of Negative Energy in Your Organization: Dig into the actual costs — financially, culturally, and ethically — of negative energy in your life, on your team, and/or in your organization. And then set your first three steps in place to tend to it (immediately following the session).