Level 1 Activator (IEP-A)
This program fills the gap between the IEP Live! 2-day session and the IEP Stewardship Program and is designed for people who want to use the IEP tools with their clients and organizations, however do NOT want to teach the IEP Fundamentals or participate in the full IEP Stewardship training, and may prefer a more self-paced approach.
IEP-Activators take this content out into their organizations, industries, and with their clients in their own unique ways blended with their own work and personality. The program, (which comes with an IEP-Activator Guide & Toolkit) is intended to help activate IEP with clients and to bring the principles and tools more deeply within your life, team, and organization.
This program is a virtual self-paced program with an option to upgrade to an annual membership which includes monthly and quarterly calls. As an Activator, we encourage you to attend the IEP Stewardship Training (the 4-day component, not the full-year engagement), as it will help enhance your own personal IEP and facilitation skills of the IEP Tools provided here. (Encouraged, not required.)
- Have access to shared languaging and tools designed to increase team effectiveness and optimize personal IEP when using the core IEP Tools individually or together
- Learn easily useable and shareable frameworks for rebooting your presence in the moment, creating intentional impact, and strengthening your energetic foundation
- Have the ability to share core IEP content with your clients, groups, or team in an organized self-paced manner so that it complements what you’re already doing
- Be able to pay this work forward in your organization (especially handy after going through IEP Live! or one of our events and you want to know “How do I get others to do this?!”)
- Deepen your own IEP Practice as you continue to learn how to share it with others.
- Download program overview 1-pager right here. For full 411 on all Stewardship Levels, get the whole monty here.