Level 2 IEP-Trained Steward (IEP-T)
We heartfully believe it takes a village and that everything magic happens in relationship, so we are growing the village in order to bring IEP to as many humans and organizations possible. We currently have IEP-Trained Stewards in the areas of Education, Health Care, Design, Organizational Culture, Talent, Hospitality, Non-Profit, Small Business, and our Stewardship Team continues to grow… Will you join us?
IEP Stewardship Training includes a robust set of IEP tools and materials, enrollment in IEP Stewardship School, membership for using the content within your organization and/or with your private clients, a 4-day in-person training session, Learning & Integration Labs, a practice launch (you do it!!), and some follow up to make it all so. This program is for individuals working inside an organization who want to teach and coach the IEP Fundamentals, and/or for independent practitioners who want to use this work privately with their 1:1 clients.
IEP-Trained Stewards will:
- Strengthen their IEP practice, learn to authentically embody the work, and have a deeper understanding and competency with the content, as well as real-time application and tools they can use to optimize IEP immediately
- Be able to lead discussions, share content, and teach the 1/2-Day IEP Fundamentals Session within their organization and with 1:1 clients
- Be able to work with and coach others to integrate the IEP Fundamentals into their business and life, including the use of 20 proprietary IEP tools
- Be able to pay this work forward inside their organization and/or with their 1:1 private clients in a meaningful, authentic, and sustainable way
- Be a part of the community growing IEP in the world
Note: At this time, the IEP-Trained Stewardship Program is only available to organizations doing an IEP Integration Initiative with a minimum of 10 Stewards. This program requires consultation to ensure optimal pacing, placement, and the holistic needs of the organization.