Clients say I: build creative leaders, make people better, and get people having honest conversations.
I’m driven by helping people show up in a way that helps them create alignment and ease with themselves, solid resilient leadership with those they love and lead, and ultimately a positive impact in the world.
Hello! Thanks for visiting. You can get my formal bio, and more information on myself and this work, sprinkled throughout this site. In the meantime, a bit about me, from ME, to YOU.
I am Anese. I’m an entrepreneur, an author, a speaker, the creator of the IEP Method® (Intentional Energetic Presence®), a leadership and culture advisor and coach, an impact strategist, and a thinking partner for business leaders in many different industries. I’m also a mom, a dog rescuer, a sister, daughter, friend, and an advocate for children’s food and confidence security. I love people. I love the human spirit. I love purpose. And I love what happens when we all show up together (virtually or in person)!
I founded this business and this body of work 20 years ago because I saw the essentialness of Showing Up, being present and intentional, and taking care of ourselves in relationship to healthy leadership and creating a positive impact in the world. Seeing the effects of this work on others, and experiencing it for myself, created an insatiable hunger and drive for paying-it-forward even further.
It’s quite a long story, so in the interest of “no noise” and let’s get to it, here’s the scoop.
Who works with me?
The people who come to this work care immensely about the people they lead, their families, and the work they do. They want to be better, show up better, lead better, serve better, think clearer, and likely also would love to be a bit more gracious with themselves in the process. They also want to lead more effectively, up-level their ability to create impact, and to do so without burning themselves out.
The people who come to me for private work or our more intensive programs (generally senior leaders and executives), come because they either: 1) want to have more influence and impact, 2) want more clarity for themselves and what they’re dealing with (and need a safe, competent, honest, and “unagendad” clean space to create it), 3) want to show up even better (for themselves and others) to create solid relationships, businesses, results, and whatever else is meaningful to them, 4) need a strategic thinking partner – outside their organization or circle – who is well-versed in culture, leadership, relational dynamics, and performance, and the behaviors, beliefs, and policies that can sabotage or accelerate all of these things. Or, 5) all of the above. (Usually, it’s a combo of all of the above.)
How do I work with people?
After twenty years leading this work in many many many different pathways and packages and in a pandemic, you can now access this work in a way that meets you where you’re at with budget, time, geography, and appetite. I share this with you because it’s a huge part of my intention and heart; to be able to support those who want it to kick leadership butt AND be incredibly awesome with themselves in the process, AND to be able to support them at any level they wish to step. With that…
Here are my current ways of working with people and offering this content (all virtual):
- Self-Paced Engagements: You do this on your own, 100% self-paced. I have created all of these programs for you. (There are 10.)
- Monthly Learning Lab/Memberships: Monthly 2-hour learning labs focused on what is needed to lead in today’s world. These can be done as one-time-sessions or you can get an annual membership with me. (Tip: Get the membership. You save a lot, get bonuses to support you extra, and then we’re in a program together for a year and you’re getting guaranteed “me-time” and development once a month. This is a smart leadership development option for those wanting ongoing development and support at a lighter financial and time investment.)
- Quarterly Cohort Programs for Leadership, Resiliency, and Cultural Health: If you want to do more intimate work with me over time so that you have ongoing touch points, 1:1 coaching, group work to support you, and integration each week. Do a cohort They’re 6-weeks each. We have two; Leadership Resiliency Cohort (LRC) and Team Health & Cultural Sustainability Cohort (TCC). They work brilliantly together totaling 14-weeks for the whole “Mastery” program.
- Speaking: I love love love love love to talk to your people, your audience, your team, whomever can benefit from this conversation. Have me keynote your next event, speak at an internal session, or do a private internal Learning Lab for your people only. (We can help you get books and support resources to support ongoing learning and integration after I’m gone as well!)
- Custom/Private Engagements: I work with up to six people a year privately in 6-month blocks. We can also do a custom designed internal program built around Contagious You and Contagious Culture and integrating the IEP Method® body of work.
Some of my beliefs that support me (and also in this work):
- I believe that optimizing leadership and presence is essential in the world of impact; that being in integrity with ourselves and at choice as “author” of our lives are two of the greatest superpowers we have; that receiving and self-care are leadership skills; and that being intentional and accountable for Showing Up and creating magic in our world (yes, magic, I still believe in magic) is how magic and good stuff happens.
- I believe in being relentless and gracious in creating what we want.
- I believe in determination, grace, grit, and stoic joy more than I do in optimism and going for “happy” all the time.
- I believe in kindness and discernment.
- I belive in paying-it-forward and doing even the littlest thing to help things go right.
- I believe that we are response-able for building our own resiliency and impact AND…
- I believe that these all take a village. We must do these things together.
My team and I pay-it-forward:
We do our best to pay this work forward in multiple ways and we do it in community. When you participate in this work with me, you pay-it-forward, not only with the people you love and lead, but in supporting others. We contribute 10% of our monthly profits to supporting food security. Another 10% go into our Impact Scholarship Fund which helps subsidize business leaders who’ve been significantly impacted by the pandemic and for whom paying pay full fees in our programs would be prohibitive in helping them get the support they want/need.
Handy links and shortcuts to learn more:
I can be found on podcasts, in columns, on (virtual) stages, on my blog, and of course out on pixels in social media (see my handles above). Please say hi!
- The program offerings above will take you directly to the different programs listed.
- For our store with swag and programs, right here.
- For media boilerplates, headshots, and other handy information head over to the press kit.
- For more on my “about,” take a look at my private work page (referenced above).
- For tools, free info, and notes from me, sign up here.
- For endorsements and what others have said about this work look at the speaking page and also clients.
- For when we’re doing what, check out the calendar.
In the meantime, thank you for visiting, enjoy the site, please partake in what we have here for you, and I hope to meet you one day.
To your impact,
*Photo credits for site (unless otherwise noted), Wendy Yalom. Site magic by Jef Lear, Telegraf.
My mission in life has been to create joy and purpose in all of my business endeavors. Anese is any company’s secret weapon for achieving profound, permanent results from the inside out. Her talk was so popular that months later my fellow executives are still talking about it. Her work is transformative and she does it with heart.
You can’t deny the unparalleled level of energy that Anese brings into (and out of) the organizations she works with. The energy of leadership dramatically affects a company top to bottom and she’s figured out how to set up an entire staff to be completely present, engaged and contributing at the highest levels.
Anese is an incredible side-by-side collaborator. She helps us focus on what’s most important to us—our people. We consider her a core part of our talent strategy, looking forward to each next step together.